Time Recorder Software
Precision Decisions Time Recorder; a Web and Mobile application aimed at eliminating the need for paper and the manual recording of all your routine tasks onto job sheets. Time Recorder cuts out duplication and the need for collected data to be entered onto your system, saving you time and money and improving efficiency.
Time Recorder has been designed as a simple and intuitive method of keeping track of all key job information, so that all job tracking, consumable use, costs and invoicing details etc, can be entered quickly and easily onto a mobile screen by operators carrying out the tasks. This can then be synchronised back to a central database ensuring that not only is all the information you require in one place but there is no longer a need for this information to entered more than once.
The Time Recorder suite is a two-part solution; the first component is the mobile app which can be installed on any iOS or Android phone, and the second is the powerful Web Administration Console for the management of all your data and processes.
- Approved iPhone and Android versions
- Secure and encrypted data transfer with our servers
- Full offline mode - record the time spent on all jobs even without a mobile signal
- Drop down lists ensure all the data is relevant to the task in hand, preventing mistakes
- Two way data synchronisation - send new operations, tasks, customers and more to your entire mobile team with just one click
- Capture output values from jobs such as hectares, litres, tonnes, miles
- ‘Message office’ function allows operators to communicate directly with their office
- GPS location recording for the start and end points of each job
- Powerful reporting suite to view full details of all jobs recorded
- Custom reporting - Filter by operation, task, operator, customer, date or any other multiple combination
- Export reports to a CSV file for importing to Sage and other software packages
- Ability to enter jobs manually for historical record keeping
- Manage your mobile user accounts remotely
- View messages sent by mobile app users
- Add new operations, tasks, vehicles, customers and farms and have the new details sent to all mobile app users
- View the GPS locations of the recorded jobs on a digital map
Our most popular package provides all of the features above, complete with the following data storage:
- Up to 50 mobile users
- Up to 10,000 stored jobs
- Historical job records stored for two years
Annual subscription cost £99, plus just £8.25 per user, per month.
For larger organisations we are able to offer increased job and data storage capabilities:
- Unlimited mobile users
- Unlimited stored jobs
- Unlimited historical records stored
Annual subscription cost £299+VAT per annum, plus just £9.75+VAT per user, per month.