VAKI - Fish Biomass Daily Data Software / Remote Fish Biomass Assessment Technology
With a VAKI Biomass Daily frame placed permanently in each cage fish are continually measured with pinpoint accuracy. For every site and every aquaculture cage the daily overview of average weight, size distribution, condition-factor and growth is available 24 hrs. via the VAKI web-based reporting system.
Biomass Daily provides you with:
- Complete overview of all the cages in the farm.
- Chart indicating daily average weight, condition factor and number of fish measured for each cage.
- Trend Line showing the daily average weight of the fish for each cage over time.
- Specific Growth Rate based on measured fish.
- Open any daily measurement for further analysis.
Two sizes of Biomass Daily frames
VAKI has developed a larger version of the Biomass Daily frame. The large frame is optimal for those cages that have low density or may have difficulties with low fish numbers in the measured sample. The large frame is compatible with the standard sending box and software.
- Continuous measurements (multiple reference points).
- Automated sampling, more time for other things.
- Instant access to all fish biomass information via internet.
- No specialist needed to operate equipment and gather data.
- Remote monitoring of the operational status of the system hardware.
- Temperature logging.
Easy installation and operation
A frame is placed in each cage and the wireless radio link from the cage automatically transfers the data to a central base. All measurements are available in a web-based reporting application, which can automatically send daily detailed reports to selected recipients. With Biomass Daily the fish farmer has more time to attend other tasks and fish are not exposed to unnecessary stress.