Version EZfeed - Feed Management Software
From Feed Management
DHI-Plus software harnesses test-day data, so you can focus on cows that need attention such as low producing cows, high somatic cell cows, cows ready for breeding, cohort and herd reporting for analysis, and more—all in one powerful product. Our software guides you to see feed expenses that cause problems. You can understand the accuracy of employees and feed rations. Be confident in making better decisions to increase milk quality and quantity for your dairy.
- Hidden problems such as knowing if a feeder is using too much or too little of an ingredient wears away at the success of the business.
- Not understanding how to repeat successes.
- Less organization actually takes more time. You are busy, why not simplify your life?
- Without a specific plan based on information, you can’t quickly adapt to market changes.
- Ingredient inventories.
- Ingredient dry matters.
- Pen counts, bunk calls, and target feed amounts.
The EZfeed tablet is the ultimate productivity tool for feeders. With it's large easy to see display this rugged tablet runs a version of EZfeed that has been built from the ground up for performance.
- WiFi enabled—no more radios - you can use easy to install, cost-effective equipment to synchronize data.
- Wifi updates—no need to remove the device from the tractor - updates are transferred automatically and installed when it is convenient for you.
- Performance feedback—feeders can immediately evaluate their performance after every load.
Feed Center Efficiency
The feed center is the source of the dairy's largest expense. Managing is correctly will give you the fastest and largest returns. Besides design and layout of the actual commodity area, monitoring what goes on consistently and accurately will have a direct impact on your profits. There are many critical variables to monitor in the feed center:
- Understand your Load times. (start to finish)
- Track the performance of your feeders. (How accurate and consistent are they? How efficient is loading and unloading? Is the delivery to the pens timely? Are the mixing times consistent?)
- Evaluating the delivered ration. (Is it mixed correctly?)
- Monitoring feed inventory and feed shrink.