Landscape management and maintenance professionals rarely stay in one location. WeatherTRAK Mobile turns an Apple iOS or Android device into a remote smart irrigation device capable of managing and controlling your HydroPoint controllers while on the go. It’s simple to use, provides on-site troubleshooting and diagnostics capabilities and will reduce site visits and travel time – all while improving plant health and landscape appearance.
- Anytime, anywhere access to controller functionality.
- Available free of charge for Android and Apple devices.
- Reduce site visits and travel time and still know what’s happening on the ground with:
- Remote access to controller status and control of irrigation schedules.
- View the real-time alerts and notifications in HydroPoint Central of leaks, field wire issues and other anomalies.
- Receive assistance with on-site troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- One-click access to HydroPoint Customer Service.
- Quickly perform system wet checks
- Support for 3 manual operation types, including Single Station, Multiple Stations, and Multiple Programs
- Provides active station run status with watering countdown timer including mA current and flow gpm, if flow sensor connected
- View & clear active flow & electrical alerts
- View alert duration
- View alert type information
Ability to provide users with WeatherTRAK mobile-only access and additional restrictions from making program changes
Ability to change percentage adjust per station
- Easily pause controller
- View controller pause status
Set Controller to On, Off, Winterized or Shutdown
Email or call HydroPoint Technical Support directly from within application