The WinAttbg program determines the liquid and roll limits acc. to DIN 18122. The data are entered into the form and can be calculated at the push of a button.
- General data concerning the project description (such as building project, sampling point, date etc.), which can also be copied from other projects.
- Data for the determination of the liquid limit: Number of blows, mass of the wet and dry samples, as well as mass of the container.
- Data for the determination of the roll limit: Mass of the wet and dry samples as well as mass of the container.
- Natural water content
- Portion of the passage < 0,002 mm.
- Data on the oversize grain portion: direct or dry mass and mass of the oversize grain.
- certainment of a line of best fit for the determination of the liquid limit with up to 5 tests.
- Possibility of arbitrary not considering outlier tests.
- The evaluation acc. to the single-point approach only takes place during one measurement.
- Water contents differing by more than 2% are shown during the determination of the roll limit.
- Determination of soil group acc. to DIN 18196.
- Automatic oversize grain correction.
- Determination of the plasticity index (I P), consistency index (I C), liquidity index (I L) and activity index (I A)
- Output of all project tests in a printer list.
- Layout preview.
- Complete output on the printer inclusive diagrammatic representation.
- Choice between 1-sheet and 2-sheet output.
- State form diagram.
- Plasticity range diagram.
- Line of best fit diagram.
- Diagram acc. to DIN 18196 (grid limits variable).