WinOpti - Feed Optimisation Program Software
AgroSoft WinOpti can give you the following possibilities:
- Feed optimisation with demands and limits on raw materials and nutrients.
- Feed calculation of the contents of each recipe as well and print or display of the mixing instructions.
- Display of limitations if there is no possible solution.
- Shadow prices on raw materials and nutrients.
- Formula for automatic calculation of nutrient contents for raw materials.
- Demands and limits on % of kg, energy, dry matter and total content.
- Demands and limits on group totals of raw materials and nutrients.
- Demands and limits on relationships between raw materials or nutrients.
- OLE2 integration that allows others programs in the Windows environment
- Product optimisation ensures that the raw materials are always included in amounts that can be processed by the mixing equipment.
- Batch optimisation quickly optimise all the recipes in a group, at any time.
- Multi – optimisation of all feed recipes in one go for more effective use of the available raw materials and can also be used to ensure the most optimal purchasing of raw- and finish produced- materials need to supplement your recipes.
- A standard import/export function for easy data transfer
AgroSoft WinOpti is designed in modules that can be combined to meet each users requirements. AgroSoft develop all of their software continually ensuring that at any time it can satisfy the requirements of the modern computer user.
With AgroSoft WinOpti the user can decide which windows they require to be active and where on the screen they should be placed. Using the “short-cut” icons the program makes it quick and easy to choose the required function. Registration of data can be done quickly and easily, ensuring minimal data-entry errors. To ensure a complete overview the nutrients can be divided into different groups for different requirements, i.e. animal feed groups.
WinOpti contains an unlimited database for raw materials and nutrients. If the system is open to multiple users via a network, for example feed consultants or employees, each modification in recipes or raw materials will be registered with a user ID and the date and time of the change. To quickly find a required raw material or recipe the program contains an effective search function that works on names or code numbers.
AgroSoft WinOpti gives the user the possibility from the recipe database to work with all the information and demands that are necessary to create an optimal solution. To make recipes clearer it is possible via the recipe control to work with a single raw material or nutrient across a group of recipes. Integration of AgroSoft WinOpti to manufacturing systems and economy programs increases the ease and security of your data processing. By placing the cursor anyway on the optimisation result you can modify a parameter and see an immediate calculation of the consequences of that change. AgroSoft WinOpti contains a graphical price and demand analysis that effectively shows the changes in a recipes content. By using a simple “point and click” the graph can show you everything from the individual raw materials in a recipe to a complete optimisation result.