aquaMeasure SAL Battery Replacement Video
Learn how to correctly replace your aquaMeasure SAL Sensors.
- Unscrew aquaMeasure head from the housing.
- Disconnect by depressing small tab on the conductivity sensor connector.
- Twist the battery holder anticlockwise so the two black arrows align and detach by depressing the small tab on the white battery connector.
- Replace the old battery with a new aquaMeasure battery and ensure it is properly put back in place.
- Inspect O-rings for debris and then reconnect the aquaMeasure head and housing via the conductivity sensors connector and screw together.
- Check that the light on the side of the sensor is flashing. This will let you know that the replacement has worked and the sensor is active.