Lecture 1-Principles of Energy Balance in Environmental Systems
Lecture 1 of 7 in the principles of energy balance in environmental systems lecture series.
1. Introduction: The magnitude of water use in agriculture
2. The challenge of measuring water use and evapotranspiration
3. Reference books on environmental physics
4. First law of thermodynamics: energy in equals energy out
5. The seven components of the energy balance equation
Reviews have been disabled for Lecture 1-Principles of Energy Balance in Environmental Systems .