Latest news & analysis
Plants Activate `Wartime` Protein Production to Fight Invasion
Plants are constantly attacked by bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. When a plant senses a microbial invasion, fundamental changes occur in the chemical soup of proteins inside its cells, the workhorses of life. In a new study published in Cell, Duke University researchers have uncovered a key ingredient in plant cells that reprograms their protein-making machinery to fight disease. Crop ...
6 Management Practices for Better Poultry Performance
Effects of Lighting Technology on Pig Welfare and Performance
Best practices for Cannabis analysis with Precellys homogenizers
Solutions for suppliers
Generate more buying requests and expand your reach by showcasing your product offering on our multi-channel platform.
- Over 4 million Visitors per year
- Over 580,000 Registered users
Solutions for buyers
Source your project needs through our comprehensive catalog of more than 58,748 agtech solutions from over 20,075 suppliers across the globe.
- Interact directly with industry suppliers.
- Match your inquiries to similar suppliers.
- Browse up-to-date product catalogs & supplier listings.
- Get notified the moment suppliers reply to your inquiry.