Advantages of compost turning and fermentation of chicken manure
1. Start fermentation quickly. Generally in summer, the composting time for chicken manure compost treated by a professional compost turning machine to reach the harmless index is about 20 days, and it usually takes about 60 days for natural fermentation to reach this index. Mainly because of the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, the materials in the materials are fermented and degraded, shortening the time for compost to reach the high temperature stage, and prolonging the high temperature period. In winter, because the temperature is too low, it is difficult to start fermentation. You can add starter microorganisms to the chicken manure to quickly start the chicken manure fermentation.
2. Eliminate pathogenic microorganisms. In the process of adding microbial agents to treat chicken manure with an organic fertilizer turning machine, the compost temperature can reach 65℃~70℃ or even higher. The high temperature not only makes the chicken manure and other materials decompose quickly, but more importantly, it can effectively kill Inactivate pathogenic microorganisms or viruses, among which the stack temperature of 50℃~70℃, lasts for 6~7 days, to the eggs and pathogenic bacteria. It can achieve a very good lethal effect, such as avian influenza virus, which can be killed in a few minutes at a high temperature of 60℃~70℃.
3. Remove odor. Chicken manure composting fermentation can effectively remove malodorous gas. This is mainly because microorganisms can decompose non-nitrogen and sulfur-free organic substances such as phenol, carboxylic acid, formaldehyde, etc. into CO2 and H20; ammoniated nitrogen-containing organic substances into NH3, which can be oxidized by nitrosating bacteria to NO2- , And then further oxidized to N03- by nitrifying bacteria; sulfur-containing malodorous substances are decomposed by microorganisms to release H2S, and are oxidized by sulfur oxidizing bacteria to sulfuric acid, so that pollutants can be removed.
4. Increase fertilizer efficiency. Microorganisms can decompose starch, lipids, hemicellulose, protein and other easily decomposed substances in chicken manure, as well as some cellulose and a small amount of lignin. Some of them are converted into water-soluble carbon and nitrogen compounds. At the same time, some carbon and nitrogen sources used by microorganisms are gradually decomposed and released with the death of microorganisms. Therefore, it can increase the content of water-soluble carbon and nitrogen in feces. Compared with the natural fermentation of chicken manure, the various enzymes produced during composting can catalyze the rapid transformation of organic matter into humic state, and the treated compost can synthesize more humic carbon and nitrogen in the same time. The compost after fermentation can be used as raw material, mixed with other NPK fertilizers, and processed by rotary drum granulator.
5. Improve crop safety. Uric acid and NH4 + - n are the main substances that affect the normal growth of crops in chicken manure. Chicken manure composting can promote the transformation of nitrogen in compost to protein nitrogen and NH3 + - N, reduce the accumulation of NH4 + - N, and quickly eliminate or reduce the substances that cause crop growth obstacles.
6. It can be made into roughage for other animals. Crude protein accounts for 31% - 33% of the dry matter of chicken manure, and more than half of them are non protein nitrogen such as uric acid, urea, creatine and ammonia, and the crude fiber contained in chicken manure and a large amount of crude fiber in bedding grass. Therefore, chicken manure is a good feed for raising livestock, poultry and fish. However, raw chicken manure contains parasitic eggs and some toxic substances and bacteria, which can not be directly fed with raw chicken manure. Microbial agents must be added to chicken manure for high temperature fermentation treatment, so that it can be processed into non-toxic and nutritious feed by fertilizer granulator.