Latest news & analysis
Using CRISPR Technology to Modify Starch in Potatoes
Potatoes are the world's largest vegetable crop and the third most important human food crop, second only to rice and wheat in global production. Potatoes are grown on 40.8 million acres in more than 160 countries and are a staple food for more than a billion people. A medium-sized potato provides about 160 calories, mostly from starch. Potatoes also provide other essential nutrients, including ...
New Delta-T Devices video - “Using the ML3 ThetaKit to optimise sports turf conditions”
We are proud to announce Hontech-wins Teams won the special honor award -2021 Top Ten Scholarly Enterprise of Bao`an, ShenZhen
A new comprehesive video guide to the AP4 Poromoter
Solutions for suppliers
Generate more buying requests and expand your reach by showcasing your product offering on our multi-channel platform.
- Over 4 million Visitors per year
- Over 580,000 Registered users
Solutions for buyers
Source your project needs through our comprehensive catalog of more than 57,957 agtech solutions from over 19,974 suppliers across the globe.
- Interact directly with industry suppliers.
- Match your inquiries to similar suppliers.
- Browse up-to-date product catalogs & supplier listings.
- Get notified the moment suppliers reply to your inquiry.