Dryholme Ad Facility - Case Study
Biogass Renewables General Manager Joseph Oliver in a previous role working with Farmgen, Undertook the Develop, Design, Finance, Build, Commission and Operate of Dryholme AD facility, processing agricultural waste streams for power production in Cumbria UK
- Location Cumbria, UK
- Start Date January 2011
- Completion Date November 2011
- Client Farmgen UK Ltd
- Value £4m full turnkey
- Dryholme AD facility designed to process 35,000T per annum of agricultural waste streams for power generation
- The facility Outputs digestate to be used as a fertiliser,
- Facility installed with 1.2MW generation capacity, with an additional 0.6MW Generation installed after.
- All key drivers met with the facility processing and outputting 95% electricity back into the grid to capitalise on government feeding in tariff and sale of exporting power.