Floating fish feed pellet formulation
Floating Fish feed is feed for fish. Its main ingredients are protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. Protein is an important nutrient for fish and shrimp to survive, and an important component of the body's cells, tissues and organs.The most popular type is extruding fish feed pellet ,which is puffed by floating fish feed pellet machine.
The normal growth of fish requires a sufficient amount of protein in the feed, which is easy to digest and absorb, and a suitable ratio of various amino acids. When fish does not have enough protein, the growth will be slow, the body's immunity will decrease, and various amino acids will have a suitable ratio of protein. When fish intake is not enough protein, it will grow slowly, the body's immunity will decrease, the tissue renewal will be slow, the wound healing power will be poor, and it will be easy to get disease.
Before designing a formulation for fish feed process by feed pellet machine, it is necessary to clarify the type and growth stage of the fish to be fed in order to determine the level of nutrients such as protein and energy in the feed. It is necessary to meet the needs of protein for fish growth, and make the ratio of energy to protein moderate. Too high or too low energy-to-protein ratio is not conducive to fish growth. When designing the formula, the relationship between the nutrient level and the bulk density of the feed must be considered. It is necessary to ensure that the fish can take in sufficient nutrients and to make it feel full. Fish take protein as an energy source, and the utilization rate of fat and carbohydrates is low. Therefore, the demand for protein is higher than that of livestock and poultry. Different stages of fish growth have different requirements for various nutrients.
Here are several fish feed formulation for your reference:
Carp feed formulation
1. Bran 43% ,fish meal 30% , soybean cake 15% , barley 10% , additives 2% , feed coefficient 2%.
2. Bean cake 50%, fish meal 15%, bran 15%, rice bran 15%, vitamin 1%, inorganic salt 1%, antibiotic scraps 1%, binder 2%, feed coefficient 2.70.
Grass carp feed formulation
1. Rice bran 40% ,bran 38% , soybean cake 10%, fish meal 10%, yeast powder 2%. The feed factor is 1.90. If you add green fodder, the feed factor is 2.20.
2. Corn meal 70%, fish meal 10%, soybean meal meal 15%, bran 5%, the additives are (based on the total basal diet): sweet potato flour 12%, salt 0.50%, auxin 2%, phosphoric acid Hydrogen calcium 2%, feed coefficient 4.80.
3. Sweet potato vine powder 80% , soybean meal powder 15% , bran 5%, added according to the total basic diet: sweet potato powder 12%, salt 0.50%, auxin 2%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 2%, feed coefficient 15 .
Tilapia feed formulation
1. Rice bran 45%, bean cake 35%, silkworm pupa meal 10%, secondary meal 8%, bone meal 1.50%, salt 0.50%, feed coefficient 2.27.
2. Bean cake 35%, bran 30%, fish meal 15%, barley noodles 8.50%, corn noodles 5%, locust leaf powder 5%, bone meal 1%, salt 0.50%.
Catfish feed formulation
1.Rice straw meal 40% , silkworm pupa meal 30%, rapeseed meal 10%, barley meal 20%, feed coefficient of 3.