How is bio-organic fertilizer equipment granulated and processed?
In the process of organic fertilizer processing, organic fertilizer equipment is completed through a certain process, from the production to the finished product only a few kinds of equipment can achieve the goal. The equipments required for biofertilizer production, mainly include fermentation compost turner, crusher, screening machine, packaging machine, etc. The following is about how the organic fertilizer equipment is granulated and processed.
Organic fertilizer production and granulation equipment
1. The trough turning machine adopts trough biological fermentation. According to your production scale, you need to build four fermentation tanks with a width of 3 meters and a length of 50 meters. The fermentation products are continuously poured into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used to move to the other end of the fermentation tank every day. It is three meters long, and can achieve the purpose of water regulation and uniform mixing, which can save a lot of land and labor. It can achieve the purpose of being fully decomposed.
2. A forklift uses a shovel to move the high-grade fermented organic fertilizer that has been turned into the fermentation tank to the semi-finished product stacking area, which is convenient for handling the high-grade fermented organic fertilizer that is thrown by the dumper every day and is discharged out of the tank in time.
3. Screening machine will be good fermentation of organic fertilizer for screening, the inside of the large pieces and debris separated out, convenient for the next step of crushing and packaging.
4. The crusher will sift out the bulk of organic fertilizer debris and stone sorting out after crushing, which is beautiful and can ensure the quality of the product.
5. The mixer can mix the crushed organic fertilizer to ensure the stability of product quality, and at the same time, it plays a mixing role in the production of special fertilizer and NPK fertilizer manufacturing process when adding trace elements.
6. Granulator. Through the drum granulation, the premixed organic fertilizer is granulated. If it is not necessary to granulation, it is directly packaged and sold.