Technological process of pig manure organic fertilizer fermentation production line
The whole process of pig manure composting fermentation is as follows
1. Batching and stacking. 1.5 tons of pig manure (about 2.5 tons of fresh manure) plus 1 kg of fertilizer starter. The organic fertilizer starter needs to be mixed with rice bran (or wheat bran, corn flour and other substitutes) in the ratio of 1:5. Then evenly sprinkle into the pig manure pile, mix evenly. Then add straw or mushroom residue to adjust the carbon nitrogen ratio. The height of the pile is 0.8-1.5 meters, the width is more than 2 meters, and the length depends on the site.
2. Temperature control. The start-up temperature should be above 15 ℃ (it can be operated in four seasons and is not affected by seasons. In northern winter, it should be fermented indoors or in greenhouse as far as possible).
3. Water control. The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled at about 65%. Too high or too low is not conducive to fermentation, too little water, slow fermentation. Too much water will lead to poor ventilation, slow heating and bad smell.
Adjust material moisture method: if the moisture is too high, add straw, sawdust, mushroom residue, dry soil powder, etc.
The way to judge whether the moisture content is suitable or not: hold a handful of materials tightly, see the watermark on the finger seam, but do not drip water, and disperse on the ground.
4. Temperature and ventilation control of organic fertilizer production line. In the process of organic fertilizer fermentation, attention should be paid to proper oxygen supply and composting (overturning several times when the temperature rises to 75 ℃ or above), and the temperature should be controlled at about 65 ℃. Too high temperature has an impact on nutrients.
5. The fermentation is complete. Generally, the fermentation can be completed within a week. The material is dark brown, and the temperature begins to drop to room temperature, indicating that the fermentation is completed. If there are too many sawdust, sawdust and rice husk, the fermentation time should be prolonged until they are fully decomposed.
From the pig manure fermentation process, we can see that Huaqiang company has strict requirements for using the organic fertilizer production line to produce organic fertilizer. Continuous innovation, increasing technology content, so as to make customers more satisfied.
There are two steps to process commercial organic fertilizer in the organic fertilizer production line: early fermentation and treatment part and deep processing granulation part. Organic fertilizer equipment needs fermentation compost windrow turner, crusher, mixer, granulator machine for fertilizer, dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.