EIMA Agrimach India 2017
Welcome to EIMA Agrimach India 2017, the only business to business event of its kind offering a single venue interface between Indian & global players in the agri-machinery sector. Organized jointly by FICCI, FEDERUNACOMA in partnership with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Indian Council of Agricultural Research, the event is inspired by EIMA International, the second largest exhibition and conference on farm mechanization in the world. EIMA Agrimach India 2017 envisages showcasing the best and latest in agri-machineries, besides providing an excellent opportunity to Indian and overseas players catering to the entire value chain through vertical based national and international pavilions.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Dec. 7-9, 2017
- New Delhi , India
Indian agriculture has marked its presence at the global level. India ranks either first or second in terms of total production of rice, wheat, sugarcane, fruits and vegetables in the world. However despite this potential, two major bottlenecks that have emerged and can become insurmountable problem in foreseeable future is the stagnant productivity per hectare and shortage of agriculture labor. Empirical evidence confirms that there is strong correlation between farm mechanization and agricultural productivity. It has been further estimated that use of proper equipments can increase the productivity by upto 30% and reduction in costs at about 20%.
Although India is one of the top countries in agricultural production the current level of farm mechanization, which varies across states, averages around 40%. In order to meet the demand in future and achieve the target of an average farm power availability level of 2.5 kW/ha, country needs to work on intended level of mechanization.
Innovation in farm machinery sector will drive the next phase of agricultural growth in the country. The Government of India has been encouraging mechanization through different policy interventions. A dedicated Sub-Mission on Agricultural Mechanization has been initiated in the Twelfth Plan, with focus on spreading farm mechanization to small and marginal farmers and regions that have low farm power availability.
As a result, Indian farmer is fast adapting farm mechanization than ever before. The agriculture equipment market in India is presently valued at 6.5 billion USD and has enormous potential for further growth. The tractor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8-9 % in next five years. The joint efforts made by Government and farm equipment industry in the country have led to such progress in mechanization over the years.
The role of farm mechanization has now gone beyond tractorisation with much more emphasis on increasing productivity of land and labour and increasing work output per unit time. Efficient machinery is being introduced in the country for crops that entails high manpower requirement such as cotton, sugarcane etc., supported by favourable policy, testing facilities and infrastructure. This indicates that transformation has begun in country and usage of farm machinery is expected to accelerate over the years providing customized solutions to different crops, land holdings and varied agro climates.
- EIMA Agrimach India 2017 is your opportunity to share the centrestage with world's leading companies in the industry, who will be showing their innovations and current developments here.
- EIMA Agrimach India is the most important trade show in India on agricultural machinery with visitor numbers reaching an approx. figure of 40,000.
- The show is supported by Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India, thereby providing an opportunity for participants to interact with the nation's policy makers, other dignitaries & delegates.
- Live Demos on latest trends in agri-automation to experience the power of mechanized agriculture first hand !!!
- EIMA Agrimach India enjoys a leading position as a forum to develop partnerships, alliances and new investments in the agricultural machinery industry with agro-mechanization majors, business farmers, contractors and dealers from all over the world.
- A never before opportunity for Indian players to showcase their strengths & specialties to a global audience and make presentations & demonstrations of their products and services.
- An international conference deliberating on a wide range of topics.
- Improve your business know how, imbibe the world's latest and biggest trends in your business & expand your horizons.