The LARGEST Show for Your Industry – GIE+EXPO 2016 Keeps Getting Bigger. Two tradeshows – GIE+EXPO and Hardscape North America – co-located in one central location, provide your No. 1 opportunity to see what your industry is buzzing about. 2015 was the biggest show yet & this year is shaping up to bring even more innovations, ideas and networking. 19 acre Outdoor Demonstration Area, within easy walking distance of the indoor exhibits. Over 750 exhibits & a New Products Showcase make these prestigious shows an exceptionally efficient, productive marketplace. See outdoor power equipment, along with products for landscapes, gardens, outdoor leisure, hardscapes and light construction. Education & training for all industry segments
- Event Type:
- Oct. 20-21, 2017
- Louisville , KY , USA
- Excellent timing for manufacturers to show their complete new lines
- 750 exhibits throughout 500,000 sq. ft. inside the Kentucky Exposition Center and in the turf area outside
- 19 acres of outdoor demonstrations and test driving, adjacent to the indoor exhibits
- Seminars to boost your efficiency and bottom line
- Convenient mid-America location within driving distance of 60% of America's population
- Networking opportunities
Exhibiting at GIE+EXPO begins before move-in. You should start planning and publicizing your participation in this tradeshow months ahead of time.
The No. 1 reason visitors make the trip to GIE+EXPO is to see new products, and when is a better time to introduce new products than in the fall? Get the qualified buyers to put your exhibit at the top of their “must-see” lists before they arrive in Louisville by letting them know your booth is where the innovations are. And once on-site, new product signs, and participation in the New Products Showcase are certain to catch the attention of prospective customers. The New Products Showcase will be located near the popular food court.
If you have new products, create a marketing plan that is centered on the events at GIE+EXPO. Using GIE+EXPO as the focal point of your marketing and advertising strategy can be highly effective. Create a theme or slogan to drive your marketing campaign for GIE+EXPO and then carry it through the year. Bring out a memorable quality in your product and incorporate that into your theme. You might also consider offering show specials for discounts and special financing. Publicizing this in advance is a good way to encourage visitors to stop by your booth.
Statistics say there's no better place to reach your market:
- Attendees have 'buying influence'
- Visitors' No. 1 reason for attending is to see new products.
- 18,000 participants
- America's largest show for the outdoor power equipment industry
- 16th largest tradeshow of any kind in North America
- Exclusive opportunity for outdoor demonstration space with your contract for indoor space
- Exclusive opportunities for exhibitors to gain extra visibility & media attention
- Optimum timing in the fall to unveil new products, plus New Products Showcase
- Special pavilions for OEM suppliers, snow & ice management products
- Showcase for consumer, commercial, power and non-power products
- Educational opportunities for every segment of the industry
- Networking opportunities including free concerts each night
- A fun, friendly and affordable city for entertaining your VIP customers
- Exhibitors will have exclusive time with dealers and distributors
You will benefit from exposure to thousands of qualified buyers at a key time in the business cycle. They'll be in Louisville primarily to see new products, but also to learn and network.
Who Will Attend?
- Buyers for municipalities, parks & recreation
- Design/build pros
- Equipment dealers
- General contractors
- Golf course superintendents & equipment managers
- Grounds managers
- Interior plantscapers
- International importers
- Irrigation experts
- Lawn & garden centers
- Lawn & landscape professionals
- OEM engineers
- Plant care pros
- Rental dealers
- Turf care experts
- Trade & national consumer media
- Availability of the massive demo area
- Reasonable cost of doing business
- Right-to-work rule at the Kentucky Exposition Center
- Within a days drive of 60% of America's population
- New facilities
What makes GIE+EXPO unique?
The 19-acre outdoor demonstration area! It is adjacent to the indoor exhibits, within easy walking distance and open two full days. You can demonstrate the unique features of your products in the dirt or on the turf. The Kentucky Exposition Center is the only facility of its size with a large expanse of adjacent turf adjacent to first-class indoor exhibit space.
In focus groups 86% of dealers and 96% of lawn & landscape professionals and contractors said the demo area is important or very important to them or their businesses.