GreenTech Amsterdam 2014
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jun. 10-12, 2014
- Amsterdam RAI Convention Centre
- Amsterdam , Netherlands
The theme pavilions demonstrate sustainable solutions for water use & management, energy production & usage, and biobased applications for horticultural products. Exhibitors, workshops and seminars are the main ingredients for each pavilion. This makes them interesting for other industries such as high tech, chemistry and life science & health water management.
Water is a primary requirement for plant growth. Unfortunately, the scarcity of water soil salinity is increasing. GreenTech aims to
- With less water a healtier landscape or crop
- Qualitative and healty irrigation water as basis for optimization fertigation
- More crop per drop: fruit production in the desert
In the agricultural industry energy constitutes a large part of the operating expense, especially in the horticultural business. Additionally, energy production and supply form an important source of income, and more and more initiatives around this theme are being launched.
- Is development of the greenhouse as source of energy completed?
- Surprising collaborations in geothermal energy
- Opportunities biomass gasifier
- More energy in aquifiers
Scarcity is forcing us to focus on alternative raw materials.The so-called 'bio-based’ economy makes maximum use of biological or renewable agricultural materials and also aims to reduce CO2 emission. Greentech Amsterdam focuses on horticultural and production technology and the beginning of the agricultural chain, the driver of bio-based products.