International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) - 2017
The 2017 International Production & Processing Expo will bring together more than 1,200 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors in Atlanta, Ga. USA from Jan. 31- Feb. 2, 2017. Hailed as the largest annual trade show for the poultry, meat and feed industries, the show focuses on Innovation - bringing together buyers and sellers of the latest technology of products and services to make your business successful, Education - learning from the experts in free- and fee-based world-class programs beginning Mon., Jan. 30, on topics that cross industry interests, Global Reach - attracting more than 7,200 International visitors from 140 countries, and Networking - meeting new and rekindling old relationships with leaders across the industries. Returning exhibitors are reserving booth space through the end of May, and general sales begin in June. Registration will open in late summer. Check back to the website for frequent updates. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jan. 31, 2017 - Feb. 2, 2017
- GEORGIA WORLD CONGRESS CENTER
- ATLANTA , GA , USA
The International Production & Processing Expo is the world's largest annual poultry, meat and feed industry event of its kind. A wide range of international decision-makers attend this annual event to network and become informed on the latest technological developments and issues facing the industry.The 2016 IPPE featured more than 7,280 international visitors from over 141 countries. Latin American/Caribbean countries represent the largest region of international visitors, but there has been continued growth in numbers coming from Europe. Canada represents the largest single country outside the United States with regards to number of attendees.
- College Student Career Program
- 30 Under 30 Program
- Welcome Reception at the World Renown Georgia Aquarium
- Chili Cook-Off
- Product Cooking/Cutting Demos
- Free and Paid Educational Seminars/Workshops.
Stats & Figures:
Interesting Facts About the International Production & Processing Expo
- In 2017, IPPE will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The show dates will be Jan. 31 - Feb. 2, 2017.
- IPPE is the world's largest annual display of technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of eggs, meat, and poultry and those involved in feed manufacturing.
- All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling, hatchery, live production, processing, further processing, marketing, and all support activities.
- At the 2016 IPPE, there were 1,301 exhibitors covering almost 465,000 net square feet of exhibit space, placing the show in the top 50 in the United States.
The International Production & Processing Expo is targeting young professionals who normally would not have the opportunity to attend the IPPE. The American Feed Industry Association (AFIA), the North American Meat Institute (NAMI) and U.S. Poultry & Egg Association (USPOULTRY) want to recognize professional leadership qualities and to provide exposure to the world's largest trade show involving the production and processing of meat and poultry products and the manufacture of feed and pet food products. The program not only exposes these young leaders to the latest technology, but also allows them to attend valuable educational programs to assist in their leadership development.Goal:
To invest in and engage young professionals who work for companies directly involved in the production and processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal or poultry feed.Details for applicants:
- Must work for companies directly involved in the production and/or processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal or poultry feed and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring organizations: AFIA, NAMI or USPOULTRY.
- Age between 21-29 years old at the time the application is received.
- Have support of senior staff at their company.
- Executives may nominate no more than two (2) individuals per company.
- Nomination must be received by Oct. 15, 2016 with a signature from a member of your management team.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications.
- Winners will be notified by Nov. 1, 2016.
Selected Individuals will receive the following:
- Accommodations for two nights (Tuesday and Wednesday nights) at a hotel contracted through IPPE. The participant's hotel room reservation must be made via the program coordinator. (Please note. hotel reservations made by participants or their company cannot be exchanged for a complimentary hotel room.)
- Breakfast with a keynote speaker on Wednesday.
- Registration for the trade show and all complimentary educational programs offered the IPPE.
- Registration for one paid workshop at the IPPE.
- A plaque recognizing their selection as a 'Young Leader.'
The College Student Career Program connects hundreds of talented, bright college students seeking professions in the poultry industry with HR managers and recruiters. The program has been a vital part of many companies' hiring process for more than 40 years and is one of the largest career events of its kind for students seeking professions in the industry. Whether seeking fulltime jobs or internship opportunities, the College Student Career Program provides a mutually beneficial experience for students and industry recruiters. A three-day event held during the International Production & Processing Expo, the event provides employers with an opportunity to meet, interact and interview qualified college students, while students get to not only interview but visit the vast trade show floor exhibiting the exciting technology that drives today's modern poultry industry. The program provides an opportunity for college students to experience the largest annual gathering of poultry leaders, technology and services. The College Student Career Program is an indispensable opportunity for students to connect with employers, gain valuable knowledge and expand their professional potential.Companies are seeking seniors and graduate students from four-year universities majoring in:
- Poultry and Animal Science
- Food Science
- Industrial Technology
- Veterinary Medicine
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- ...other related studies
Underclassmen seeking internships are also eligible to interview.The program takes place Tuesday, January 31, 1 - 5 p.m.; Wednesday, February 1, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; and Thursday, February 2, 8:30 a.m. - noon.
IPPE will bring in more than 30,000 attendees from more than 100 countries.The decision to partner with IPPE as a sponsor is easy. Sponsorships promote sales as well as attract new prospects. Choose a sponsorship that will showcase your company and draw traffic to your booth.Your company may choose one or a combination of sponsorships to build the most effective traffic-building program possible.All sponsors must be contracted IPPE exhibitors.