Livestock Philippines 2019
The next edition of Livestock and Aquaculture Philippines will be held from 26 - 28 June 2019 at a new venue at the World Trade Center Metro Manila. These events are a complete integrated industry event provides broader opportunities for exhibitors and visitors extending opportunities to inspect modern meat processing, packaging equipment, technology and retail solutions in meat production.
- Event Type:
- Jun. 26-28, 2019
- World Trade Center Metro Manila
- Pasay City , Philippines
The events has continued to attract over 250 exhibitors from 30 countries, covering more than 1,900 square meters of exhibit area, up by 800 square meters from the 2013 edition. It has won recognition as a global marketplace, networking powerhouse and the platform of choice for the feed, livestock and meat industries, making it a must-attend event in the international feeds and livestock industry calendar.
- Establish contacts with over 250 of the world's leading companies in one location.
- Attend the strategic high-level conferences held in conjunction.
- Learn about the latest state-of-the-art innovations in feeds and livestock industries.
3 top dominant professions of visitor
LIVESTOCK PHILIPPINES 2019 EXPO & FORUM is open to trade and business visitors only and attracts a wide range of key decision makers, influencers and buyers including
- Animal Nutritionist
- Aquaculture Engineers
- Bottlers and Canners
- Buyers & Specifiers
- Feed Manufacturers / Millers
- Fish Farmers
- Fish Processing Industrialists
- Food Scientists
- Government Agencies (Department of Agriculture and its attached Livestock Agencies)
- Importers and Exporters
- Meat / Fish / Seafood Processors
- Private Trade Associations
- Processed Food Manufactures
- Quality Controllers
- Senior Management
- Traders, Suppliers & Distributors
- Veterinary Drugs and Product Manufacturers
- Wholesalers and Retailers
- ...plus many other.