The new SkyView cab on N and T Series tractors is ideal for forestry use and also many other tasks. The SkyView cab features polycarbonate glass and a wiper to the rear of the roof. A metal railing protects the roof edges from branches and serves as a mounting rail for auxiliary lights, and other equipment. Valtra’s forest cabs are often specified together with the TwinTrac reverse-drive system.
- The new SkyView cab has a panoramic roof
- Heated front and rear screens and mirrors
- Shock-resistant polycarbonate glass and wiper
- TwinTrac reverse-drive system
- The metal railing protects the roof from branches and can be used to mount auxiliary lights
Valtra now offers a range of cabs for all purposes, including five-pillar cabs cab with doors on the left only and six-pillar cabs with doors on both the left and right sides. A window at the front of the cab roof is a popular option for front-loader work on both types of cab. Valtra cabs are now available with almost 7 square metres of glass, ensuring optimal visibility in all directions.