3-Wheel Riding Mower
The ProCut S 3-wheel riding mower features a simple design for easy operation and serviceability. The 3-wheel lawn mower was the first commercial mower Ferris ever produced in 1986. The ProCut S, featuring mower suspension technology, enhances speed and comfort. The improved height-of-cut control makes changing grass cut height a snap. If you desire a 3-wheel mower with high visibility and want to reduce your yard work time under low hanging branches, shrubs and fencing, the ProCut S is for you.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Aluminum Spindles - Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment - New quick-adjust height of cut control sets cut height in one easy step.
- Electric Deck Lift - The electric deck lift allows the operator to conveniently raise the cutter deck with the flip of a switch for momentary traction assistance and under-deck maintenance
- Fan Mounted on Pump - Fan mounted on top of hydro pump assists in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris.
- Foot Pedal - Foot pedal controls speed and forward / reverse direction.
- Fuel Tank - Rugged 5.5 gallon fuel tank
- Suspension - Suspension technology results in increased speed and a smoother ride.
- Two-Stage Snowblower - Two-stage 50' snowblower with electric chute rotation available