From Center Pivots
Zimmatic® by Lindsay’s 8500P center pivot provides an incredible value for your operation. Combining state-of-the-art engineering design processes with the latest in material science, the 8500P center pivot features a 12-guage pipeline in a high strength machine you can trust to provide consistent irrigation for many years.
- High tensile strength 11/16-inch truss rods
- 8500P exclusive truss design and truss rod pockets
- Full complement of tower options- low, standard, medium, or high-clearance
- Crossed tower braces provide more support for torsional loads
- Zimmatic’s exclusive Uni-Knuckle span connection offers full support, stress-free flexibility, and external design to eliminate flow restriction
- Optional 8500P compact pivot point allows use of competitive pivot pads with a smaller footprint, reducing installation costs.
- Attractive, uniformly arching spans
The 8500P’s pipes have been tested to ensure quality and meet the Zimmatic standard of durability.
- Diameter of 6 5/8 inches
- Competitive 12-guage pipe and tower joints
- Zimmatic’s 9500P pipeline can be used in place of the 8500P pipe for machine flexibility and ease of service
- High tensile strength steel provides longevity
With a standard 43 RPM center drive motor, the 8500P driveline matches Zimmatic 8500P’s standard rotation- the fastest rotation speed of any center drive available.
- Center drive motor uses Zimmatic’s prove triple reduction spur gear technology- it’s te same high-efficiency drive you know and trust
- High strength 12-guage steel drive tubes
- All tracking solutions are available, including all tire and rim combinations, and the Trax drive system
- Rugged AT Gearbox
- The industry’s largest expansion chamber
- Includes a register on the output flange for additional wheel support, as well as an externally gusseted bell-housing for increased strength
- Shorter output shaft than the competition, eliminates high overhand load on bearings