ABO Ball Check Calves
The valves are used as automatic check valves preventing return flow of operating medium, which can be pure and polluted water, hot and mildly aggressive chemical media at temperatures from -10°C to 80°C.
Lug type body:
- DN: 1 ¼' - 3'
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
Wafer type body:
- DN: 40 - 400 / Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- DN: 50 - 200 / Max. working pressure: 16 bar
Material of body:
- Ductile iron GGG 40 + epoxy coating
- Cast iron GG25 + epoxy coating
- Aluminium coated with NBR
- Cast iron coated with NBR
- -10°C + 80°C
- waste water, sewage, potable water, thick and viscous liquids