Addington - Grapple Rakes for Tractors & Skid Steer Loaders
From Other Products
Uses: Lot clearing, landscaping, brush removal, logging, loading bandsaw mills or wood processors.
- Capacity: limitations of the tractor or skid-steer loader as prescribed by the manufacturer
- Maximum opening on points: 60'
- Minimum closure on points: 0'
- Width (to order): generally 4' - 7'
- Auxiliary hydraulics required to operate cylinders: 2 1/2' x 12'
- Grease fittings for proper maintenance
- T-1 Steel Teeth