DiaZone disinfection technology has many applications in agriculture including dairy farming, milk processing, intensive poultry rearing, meat processing plants, cold stores and even horticulture. Ozone is a powerful, fast acting and effective disinfectant that can be employed as an aqueous solution or as a saturating fog. Ozone in solution reverts to oxygen leaving no chemical residues behind after treatment.
DiaZone ozone-water (OW) disinfection systems have...
DiaZone ozone-water (OW) disinfection systems have many applications in agriculture, some of these are described below:
Cow Sheds, Dairies and Cheese Makers:
- Controlled OW fogging systems for cow sheds to reduce airborne infections
- Saturation OW fogging to disinfect empty cow sheds
- OW washing and sanitising systems for milk cooling tanks
- OW washing and sanitising systems for milk transporters
- OW Clean-in-Place (CIP) systems for sanitising process tanks and pipelines
- OW sanitising systems for cheese making equipment
- OW fogging systems for cheese stores to prevent mite and mould damage
Poultry Sheds and Meat Processing:
- Controlled OW fogging to reduce and eliminate odours - including ammonia
- Controlled OW fogging to reduce levels of airborne bacteria and infection
- Controlled OW fogging to significantly improve hygiene during bird growth
- Saturation OW fogging to sanitise and disinfect empty bird sheds
- OW washing and drenching to control levels of pathogenic bacteria in dead birds
- OW saturation fogging to disinfect meat and reduce spoilage
Refrigerated Cold Stores:
- Controlled OW fogging systems to maintain disinfection in cold stores
Horticulture and Produce:
- Controlled, intermittent OW fogging to reduce damage caused by plant pathogens of all types
- OW washing and fogging systems to disinfect produce, improve quality and extend shelf life
No reviews were found for Agriculture. Be the first to review!