AgriShift - Model MLM-R - Lighting Fixture for Layers and Breeders
The AgriShift MLM-R makes it easy to improve production and animal welfare by providing daylight simulation with it’s advanced, species-specific, Dim-to-Red® technology. The red spectrum used has been shown to decrease time to peak production by stimulating the release of two reproduction regulating hormones essential for sexual maturation and daily egg laying. Sunrise and sunset simulation eliminates the stress of switching lights on and off abruptly. This lessens overall stress in flock and lowers mortality, while improving immune response and animal welfare.
- Enhances productivity
- Improves animal welfare
- Reduces energy costs
- Replaces CFL screw-based lamps
- Advanced 8W LED system specialized for poultry
- Low-profile, wide 200 degree beam angle
- Dim-to-Red® technology
- Built For Your Barn® design
The AgriShift MLM-R has a deep red saturated light output, with an added blue and green spectrum, benefiting the vision of your bird. The enhanced red spectrum is the only spectrum shown to stimulate a hen’s hypothalamic and pineal oscillators, helping maintain circadian rhythms and promoting sexual maturity.
- Dim-to-Red® technology provides a natural sunrise and sunset simulation, reducing stress on your animals.
- A Built For Your Barn® design uses techniques and materials that withstand harsh barn environment for years to come.
- AgriShift Icon AgriShift® lighting systems “shift” spectrum and intensity, meeting the individual needs of your animals.
- Nominal Power 8W (at full intensity)
- Lumens (Luminous Flux-Nominal) 575 lm human photopic (120V) 1120 lm poultry photopic (120V)
- Input Voltage 120 VAC / 60 Hz
- Beam Angle 200o
- Light Output Equivalence Up to 40 W incandescent
- Spectral Output Poultry-specific red enhanced white
- Operating Temperature -20oC to 40oC / -4oF to 104oF
- Dimmable Range 100% to 5%, dims to red enhanced white
- Dimmer Type Phase Modulation or Amplitude Control*
- Environmental Ratings Suitable for wet locations (HW, JJ), ROHS Compliant
- ETL Listed, Conforms to UL Std. 1598 (JB, JJ)
- Safety Certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 250.-08 (JB, JJ)
- Conforms to UL Std. 1993 (EB)
- Certified to CSA Std. C22.2 No. 1993 (EB)
The spectral output graphs below show the AgriShift® MLM-R 120V at 100% (left), compared to it dimmed to 20% (right).