AgriShift - Model TLL - In-System Tube Light for Layers and Breeders
From Layer Poultry Lighting Products
Experience healthier and more productive animals with the AgriShift® TLL in-system tube light for layers. It features a species-specific spectrum with patented Dim-to-Red® technology that has been scientifically proven to encourage sexual maturation and daily egg production in the birds raised under it. When paired with a ONCE® AgriShift® Controller and recommended lighting schedule, producers have the ability to simulate a natural sunrise and sunset, reducing overall animal stress. The AgriShift® TLL in-system tube light offers a more uniform and continuous light pattern free of dark spots and shadows, so birds are less likely to be spooked and are noticeably less-stressed and calmer. Made with a Build For Your Barn® design, the AgriShift® TLL LED is durable, sustainable, energy efficient and decreases labor and maintenance costs.
Most popular related searches
- Noticeably less-stressed and calmer birds
- Fully dimmable sunrise/sunset simulation improves animal welfare
- Species-specific technology stimulates the release of two hormones essential for daily egg production
- 24” tube lights provide a uniform and more continuous light pattern free of dark spots
- Red spectrum promotes sexual maturity
- Easy installation decreases labor costs
Science and Technology
The AgriShift® TLL has a deep red saturated light output with an added blue and green spectrum, benefiting the vision of your animal. The enhanced red spectrum is the only spectrum which stimulates a hen’s hypothalamic and pineal oscillators, helping maintain circadian rhythms and promoting sexual maturity. It also stimulates the release of two reproduction regulating hormones essential for sexual maturation and daily egg production.
- Dim-to-Red® technology provides a natural sunrise and sunset simulation, reducing stress on your animals.
- ONCE® AgriShift® fixtures have a Built For Your Barn® design, using techniques and materials that withstand harsh barn environment for years to come.
- AgriShift Icon AgriShift® lighting systems are agriculture specific and developed to meet the individual needs of your animals†. The lights “shift” spectrum and intensity.
- Nominal Power 2-Tube Assembly: 7W (at full intensity)
- Lumens- 120V 168 lm lm human photopic
- 331 lm fowl photopic
- Input Voltage 120 VAC*
- Beam Angle 200o
- Light Output Equivalence Up to 25W incandescent
- Spectral Output Layer-specific red enhanced white
- Operating Temperature -20oC to 40oC / -4oF to 104oF
- Dimmable Range 100% to 5%
- Dimmer Type Phase Modulation or Amplitude Control***
- Environmental Ratings Suitable for damp locations**, Suitable for indoor corrosive environments per UL50E Salt Spray Test, RoHS Compliant
- Safety Conforms to ANSI/UL STD 1598, Certified to Can/CSA STD. C22.2 NO. 250.0
No reviews were found for AgriShift - Model TLL - In-System Tube Light for Layers and Breeders. Be the first to review!