An energy-efficient greenhouse allows you to manage the right indoor climate at the lowest energy cost. Agrithermic approach is a combination of reducing energy needs, efficient energy production and localized heat distribution at low temperatures.
Maximizing transparent insulation/brightness
- Maximizing transparent insulation while providing the required light for crop
- Adding single or double mobile thermal screens on vertical and horizontal walls
- Temperature integration and greenhouse control optimization
- Dehumidification and semi-closed greenhouses
- Localized low temperature emission
The Hortinergy® energy calculation software is tailored to the specifics of greenhouses and is used to accurately scope your needs. It takes into consideration modern equipment (biomass, open buffer, dehumidifier, etc.) and the impact of vegetation (evapotranspiration) on heating.