Aguirre - Model DP 36 - Double Disc Fertiliser Spreader for Precision Farming
From Fertilizers Sprayers
With the DP 36 series we jump to the high-end, high performance fertiliser spreading machines. These lightweight but very sturdy machines have a high load index giving them a superior working autonomy and their equipment is provided via a modular system.
- The DP 36 spreader unit consists of three high strength gearboxes made from nodular cast iron. It features gears and axles hardened in a watertight casing in oil bath. The devices in contact with the fertiliser are made from high quality stainless steel.
- Its power take off has universal grooves with six channels and the rotation rate is 540 r.p.m., duplicating this speed in the spreading discs.
- Adjustment of the working width is carried out via the selection of the fertiliser dropping point to the spreading disc. A comprehensive instruction manual explains, for each type of fertiliser, how to select our chosen working width and allows us to work with precision and safety.
- For AGUIRRE no fertilisers are impossible – there is always a specific adjustment for each case, and, of course, with high rates of accuracy.
- The “lateral quick” device ensures the maintenance of the physical structure of the fertiliser, avoiding dust formation.
- Its maximum flow rate is 300 kg per minute for working with large widths and at high speeds.
- A hydraulic drive agitator constantly cleans the product through holes, slowly rotating in order to not generate dust at the bottom of the hopper.
The DP 36 models incorporate the following regulation elements:
Dosage in kg/ha. We can choose from several systems:
Constant flow. A millimetric index indicates the position of the opening of the product outlet windows from the hopper to the spreading discs. Our working speed should be constant.
The opening/closing of the passage of fertiliser is made by a hydraulic on/off system.
A variant of this system is that of electrical control via the cab console. Manually, but without stopping the progress of the tractor, we can increase the of fertiliser drop flow and, therefore, the kg/ha. Flow proportional to the speed. By means of electronic positioning control of the electric actuators that open and close the passage of fertiliser to the discs. This allows us to vary the working speed while maintaining the kg/ha desired.
Working width. To adapt to any need of the farmer based on the type of land farmed. This is done very simply with the help of the Instruction Manual. Adjustable from 12 to 36 m for the majority of fertilisers and maintaining a coefficient of variation below 10% as required by the European standards.
- The DP 36 regulating systems are assisted by electronic devices that command and manage:
- RMA 220 for constant flow regulations for its electric management from the cab.
- MCK 2000 for systems with flow proportional to progress via GPS antenna, for managing the following:
- Necessary flow at each moment based on the forward speed
- To modify the dose during the work
- Hopper level and rotation control of the devices
- Hectare counter and speed counter
- Edge of field work
With a view to achieving a correct fertilisation of the edges with the least possible loss of fertiliser (for economic and environmental reasons), the DP 36 models can work under two different edge systems:
To move along at the very edge of the fields and to distribute the fertiliser only inside of these. Without any fertiliser waste.
To move along the inside of the fields usually coinciding with the tracks of the sprayer. The device can be adjusted for the various working widths of our sprayer, choosing in each case the option of efficiency, environmental or intermediate.
For this purpose we use the selection device for the fertiliser dropping point to the spreading disc.
Both systems comply with the European standard not to spread more than three parts per thousand of the product outside the field.
- The quality of product distribution (whether fertiliser or seeds) is compared by the EUPA Testing Station in Palencia.
- All the regulation proposed in the instruction manuals of the machine relates to actual tests performed in this official and independent laboratory and with coefficients of regulation within the European rules.
- Up to 28 m all the distribution curves are triangular, ensuring a perfect fertilization at any working width.
- The DP 36 provides quadruple coverage that guarantees the utmost precision in the regularity of the distribution over the field.
No reviews were found for Aguirre - Model DP 36 - Double Disc Fertiliser Spreader for Precision Farming. Be the first to review!