Aktywator - Ripper/ Weeder Unit
From Machines for Meadows
AKTYWATOR ripper and weeder is designed for mechanical weed removal in the cultivation of crops, potatoes, corn, beets, rape and most of the vegetables, as well as, after fitting special sweepers to the last two rows of tines, for taking care of meadows and pastures. The weeder has a great impact on loosening the soil, improvement of nutrients availability, growth stimulation and activation of soil aeration. The ripper and weeder unit is increasingly being used for spring harrowing of winter crops.
Most popular related searches
- drawbar Cat 2 for the widths of 3.0; 6,0; 7.5 m; Cat 3 for the widths of 9.0; 12.0 m
- parking support
- mechanism for adjusting the angle of attack of tines
- spring tine, 7 mm in diameter
- 5 rows of tines
- support wheels with height adjustment
- galvanized set of harrows
- 3.0 m version – a rigid frame, mounted
- 6.0-12.0 m version – hydraulically collapsible, mounted
- sweepers mounted on the last two rows of spring tines
- spring tine, 8 mm in diameter
No reviews were found for Aktywator - Ripper/ Weeder Unit. Be the first to review!