Akuamaks - Hatchery Feeding Systems
From Feeding Systems
HFS - F model has an automatic control system which operates 48 microdiet feeding units. In the HFS - P model, microdiet feeding units are equipped with peristaltic pumps for feeding microalgae and live feeds.
HFS Automatic Control Unit
- Easy to use, color touch screen
- Remote access and control. Allows the user to view, test and program the system from anywhere using the mobile app.
- Each feeding unit / pump can be individually programmed
- Feeding units / pumps can be grouped under the same feeding program
- Feeding intervals up to 1 minute
- Changeable feeding frequencies during the day
- Automatic increase in feeding rates with larval development (no daily programming required)
HFS Feeding Units
- Made of polycarbonate, feed level is easily visible
- Easy removal, cleaning and filling
- Splash-proof construction that prevents moisture inside the hopper and feeding unit
- Ability to feed at least 50 mg microdiet
- Ability to deliver feeds in the range of 100 μm to 1.5 mm
- 2 lt volume (~ 1-2 kg) feed hopper
- Structure that distributes microdiets evenly on the tank surface
- Anti-caking structure of microdiet particles
- The body of the feeding unit is made of ABS plastic.
- Variable flow controlled peristaltic pump
- Compact water splash resistant plastic housing
- Simple installation