Allium Bulbs Globe Master
Globe Master' has giant 10' diameter violet flower heads on 2 to 3 ft. flower stems and blooms in early summer. Not as tall a bloomer as 'Gladiator', it's an older variety that has stood the test of time. Nice with Yarrow.
- SKU: HFB2A01
- Common Name: Persian Onion or Ornamental Onion
- Botanical Name: Allium
- Zones: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ships As: Bulb, Rhizome, Tuber
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Morning Sun & Afternoon Shade
- Flower Color: Purple
- Estimated Mature Height: 40' tall
- Bulb Size: 20/22 cm
- Bulb Spacing: 3 bulbs per sq. ft.
- Planting Depth: Plant 8' deep
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Planting Season: Fall
- Amount of Rain: 10 to 20', 20 to 30', 30 to 40', 40 to 50'
- Advantages: Deer Resistant, Good for Cut Flowers, Good for Dried Flowers, Easy to grow