Imported Polish Pulawy Pulan*, Lithuanian LITHAN* Bulgarian* and other high quality Ammonium Nitrate.
Pulawy PULAN 34.4N is used in agriculture as a mineral fertiliser which is obtained by neutralization of nitric acid with ammonia. The fertiliser is manufactured in the form of white or light cream prills. It is a strong chemical reactant, very hygroscopic and water soluble. It should be protected from moisture and overheating.
So why PULAN?
- It has the highest content of nitrogen in range of ammonium-nitrate products
- Pulan Ammonium Nitrate is the most effective source of nitrogen
- Contains additives suchs as magnesium nitrates
- Covered with anticaking agent which protect in 100% from caking
- Stores well in handled 600kg bags
Product Application: It contains nitrogen in two different forms, which makes it a versatile fertiliser, suitable for seedbed or top dressing application. When used as top dressing on alkaline soils, it should be covered with soil in order to avoid nitrogen losses. PULAN meets most of the nitrogen requirements of all crops and can be applied on all kind of soils.
Imported ammonium nitrate fertilisers from Thomas Bell are a reliable replacement/alternative to UK Ammonium Nitrate.
Our imported Ammonium Nitrate are perfect for use throughout the fertiliser season. They spread to bouts of 24 metres as accurately as any prilled Ammonium Nitrate on the market.
Overall Features & Benefits
- Reliable products providing consitent quality
- Spread evenly to bouts of 24m
- Cost effective
- Available in 500kg/600kg bags
We only import high quality fertilisers hat can consistently achieve even spread patterns to 24m. Tested and confirmed by SCS Spreader & Sprayer Testing Ltd the UK's leading spreader calibration service.