A.B.S. animal feed silos (previously known as Trevira silos) made of breathable, uncoated, high-strength, high-tech fabric ensure a constant feed quality without formation of mould and caking. They provide a high level of reliability at your farm and safe everyday use. The best proof of the extremely high durability are the animal feed silos which have already been making work easier for many operations for decades. Our experienced silo experts adapt the silo design to the special requirements of the different products with regard to filter lid, outlet diameter, cone incline, stepped cone, ventilating cone, manual outlet, additional filter, etc. You will be convinced by the easy-to-mount steel frame.
- Inside silo with filter lid
- Bulk weight for animal feed: 0.6 t/m³
- Ground clearance: 0.65 m
- For a filling line, an additional height of approx. 0.4 to 0.6 m is required above the silo. The scope of delivery of the filling line includes a tank truck coupling 3', a hose clamp and two pipe clamps for fixing.
- The animal feed silo is available with steel supporting bars or a steel frame (also double or multi frame)
- Stuko for feed with difficult draining properties for automatic feeding, e.g. for fortified chicken feed
- Customers can build their own frame or supporting bars from steel or wood