Apache - Model AS1020 - Sprayer
Comfort. Speed. Accuracy. Efficiency. That’s exactly what you get from every Apache sprayer. They’re built to handle the everyday (and not-so-everyday) field conditions with a higher standard of comfort and performance. And, because all we do is build sprayers, we’re 100% focused on building the best sprayers in the industry, backed by the best warranty in the industry.
The Apache AS1020 sprayer is the best-selling model in the lineup. It features a 1,000-gallon tank and mechanical drive, it’s simple to operate and nimble enough to work in field conditions competitive sprayers can’t. It’s 11,300 pounds lighter than a Deere R4038, reducing yield-robbing compaction. When the days are long, its 35 mph road speed will get you to the next field (or home) faster.
Limited supply of AS1020 sprayers with Tier 3 engines available at significant discount versus Tier 4 engine models. Ask your Apache dealer for details.
Unique Features of the AS1020
- Tank Capacity
ZF Power Shift, 6-speed with lock-up torque converter
Tier 3 173 hp
- Top Road Speed
19,500 lbs (approx. dry weight)
- Crop Clearance
42' with JCB planetary final drives
50' clearance with 18' drop box all-gear final drives (optional)
- Tank Capacity: 1,000 gallons
- Transmission: ZF Power Shift, 6-speed with lock-up torque converter
- Engine: Tier 3 173 hp Cummins engine
- Top Road Speed: 35 MPH
- Weight: 19,500 lb (approximate dry weight)
- Crop Clearance: 42' with JCB planetary final drives, 50' with 18' drop box all-gear final drives (optional)
- Fuel Capacity: 100 gallons
- Suspension: Patented independent hydraulic
- Brakes: Fully-enclosed, self-adjusting, internal wet disc brakes
- Front Tires: 380/80R38 (narrow and semi-float options available)
- Rear Tires: 380/90R46 (narrow, semi-float and full-float options available)
- Transport Width and Height: 144' maximum
- Overall Length: 290' maximum
- Booms: ET custom boom straight 90' or 100' or 60'/90', ET custom boom straight 120' or 132'
- Product Pump: HYPRO hydraulically-driven centrifugal product pump
- Rinse Tank: 100 gallons
- Cab: ET custom pressurized state-of-the-art interior and console.
- Precision Application Equipment: Raven HawkeyeTM or Trimble (factory installed)
All model year 2017 Apache sprayers are available with optional ISOBUS-ready wiring in lieu of factory installed field computers. Refer to your specific precision agriculture product documentation for compatibility information. Equipment Technologies factory installs all field computers using CAN bus wiring and protocols.
No reviews were found for Apache - Model AS1020 - Sprayer. Be the first to review!