Apache - Model AS1220 - Sprayer
Comfort. Speed. Accuracy. Efficiency. That’s exactly what you get from every Apache sprayer. They’re built to handle the everyday (and not-so-everyday) field conditions with a higher standard of comfort and performance. Because all we do is build sprayers, we’re 100% focused on building the best sprayers in the industry, backed by the best warranty in the industry.
The Apache AS1220 sprayer is the highest-capacity model in the lineup. It features a 1,200-gallon tank so you spend less time refilling and more time spraying. Its mechanical drive makes it simple to operate and maintain, while nimble enough to work in field conditions competitive sprayers can’t. It’s 15,000 pounds lighter than a Deere R4045, reducing yield-robbing compaction. When the days are long, its 35 mph road speed will get you to the next field (or home) faster.
Limited supply of AS1220 sprayers with Tier 3 engines available at significant discount versus Tier 4 engine models. Ask your Apache dealer for details.
ZF Power Shift, 6-speed with lock-up torque converter
Tier 3 215 hp
Top Road Speed
20,300 lbs (approx. dry weight)
50' clearance with 18' drop box all-gear final drives
- Tank Capacity: 1,200 gallons
- Transmission: ZF Power Shift, 6-speed with lock-up torque converter
- Engine: Tier 3 215 hp Cummins engine (275 hp on AS1220 Plus II model)
- Top Road Speed: 35 MPH
- Weight: 20,300 lb (approximate dry weight)
- Crop Clearance: 50' with 18' drop box all-gear final drives
- Fuel Capacity: 100 gallons
- Suspension: Patented independent hydraulic
- Brakes: Fully-enclosed, self-adjusting, internal wet disc brakes
- Front Tires: 380/80R38 (narrow and semi-float options available)
- Rear Tires: 380/90R46 (narrow, semi-float and full-float options available)
- Transport Width and Height: 144' maximum
- Overall Length: 290'maximum
- Booms: Straight 90' or 100' or 60'/90' custom boom, Straight 120' or 132'
- Product Pump: HYPRO hydraulically-driven centrifugal product pump
- Rinse Tank: 100 gallons
- Cab: ET custom pressurized state-of-the-art interior and console
- Precision Application Equipment: Raven HawkeyeTM or Trimble (factory installed)
All model year 2017 Apache sprayers are available with optional ISOBUS-ready wiring in lieu of factory installed field computers. Refer to your specific precision agriculture product documentation for compatibility information. Equipment Technologies factory installs all field computers using CAN bus wiring and protocols.