Substrates Rectangular box made of PVC pipe. Horizontal layers of plastic bird netting .25 mesh, 2' - 3' between layers.
- Post larvae to day 45: Up to 40 animals per square foot.
- Post larvae to day 60: Up to 20 animals per square foot.
- From day 60 to day 90: No more than 2 animals per square foot.
- After day 90: One to two and one-half square feet per animal.
In tanks, use a high protein sinking feed such as Rangen Shrimp Grower or Trout Feed. Feed at least twice a day, morning and evening.
If feed accumulates on the bottom of tank, reduce the amount of feed. If there is no feed on bottom of tank increase the amount of feed.
DO NOT OVER FEED.
- Maintain water temperature of 78-84 degrees F.
- Keep ammonia (
- PH 7.0 to 8.5, total water hardness min. 40ppm max. 250ppm.