A step forward after the overview, get deep and practice SmartWaterAccess the relevant course where you can install a DEMO of SmartWater and know the entire functionality. Save time and money in the implementation and product training (all of them are gaming courses and have video tutorials available, but only the advanced ones have auto-installable demo).
Design based on three key components:
- An In-depth knowledge of the aquaculture business and production processes embedded in the application, where professionals and industry leaders have participated contributing their knowledge.
- The incorporation of best practices from other industrial sectors and long-haul ERP market solutions.
- Eliminate obsolescence risk by using existing technology from leader Microsoft and likely considering scalability of the system developed in ‘n’ layered methodology DDD – Domain Driven Design, allowing each layer to evolve independently without being committed to any of them, and being adapted to any other technology or technology release.
These international standars allow SmartWater to be implemented at any part of the world.
Software as a Service
This service model SaaS (Software as a Service) has the following advantages over a traditional model of purchased licenses (On-Premise, in-house):
- Reduced costs: no need to deal with software and hardware acquisition, less investment and less risk.
- Reducing maintenance and support costs: no need dedication of in-house technological specialists by the company, being the direct contact with the company providing the service, in this case SmartWater, who assumes that work, everything is included in the fee.
- Continuous updating of the software at no additional cost to the company, or the acquisition of the latest version, or the efforts to change of version. SmartWater, automatically and immediately will be making available to customers its new features and latest versions.
- Reducing hosting costs, additional computing efforts and in-house staff to manage the new software.
- The company put the focus on its core-business.
- The contracts are renewed annually, paying a monthly fee and eliminating financial and captive risks of long-term use of software.
- Demand service provider, in this case SmartWater, which requires its own model itself excellent service as the cornerstone of his administration.
Languages: Spanish and English.
Ready to add new languages.
Management of any species, both marine and inland, applying their own proposed models by each manufacturer.
Multi-company and multi-organizational structure.
Adapted to incorporate from major corporations to small companys.
Service model adapted to any size, using full functionality.
SmartWater provides maximum coverage of the entire life cycle of the product specific to aquaculture, from hatchery (Incubation, Larval, Weaning, Nursery, Pregrowth, Caging) to the growth and harvest, and those ancillary production processes that support it, such as Broodstock or Live Food.
Additionally, it covers those daily management processes that take place within the normal fish-farm activity and its integration with other processes and systems such as warehousimg, health management, human resources, finance and controlling, quality system, maintenance, measurement, processing and sales).
Eliminación de riesgo de obsolescencia tecnlógica. Desarrollo en Domain Dricven Design por capas, que permiten sustituir una capa por otra fácilmente sin tener que modificar la instalación completa.
Credenciales de desarrollo Microsoft, Windows Azure, WPF, .NET
Elimination of technological obsolescence risk. Domain Driven Design Development in layers, allowing a layer replace another easily without having to change the entire system.
Microsoft development credentials, Windows Azure, WPF, .NET
SmartWater is enodorsed by MICROSOFT through its Microsoft BizSpark advanced program
Planning and create batches, campaigns, application of models and protocols, transfers and tracking.
Traceability throughout the entire product life cycle and identification of activities undertaken.
Aid to the harvest decision making through the costs and marginal benefits per bacth.
Application of models by batch and tank, implementation of producers own models, application of experimental or alternative models by date, ability to export to Excel and importing models.
Growth models, feeding, conversion rates, mortality, temperature, and ad-hoc models involved in the evolution of the batch.
Programming of activities (production orders) to be performed over the batch, according to their average weight, age or calendar and frequency.
Integration with quality systems.
Broodstock management as an auxiliary process, identification, master data and parental relationship between individuals.
Production cycles, artemia, rotifers, algae
Workstations (tanks, cages,...)
Master Data workstations (tanks, cages, cisterns, ….), bills of materials (BOM – bill of materials) and roadmaps (check list) associated to production orders
Management of activities by type (production orders) associated with batch and workstation, locking orders, parts of activity and closure orders.
Control and monitoring of consumption of material per batch and workstation.
Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
Generating working orders generator by type of activity taking into account protocols and parameterized models.
Scheduled and programmed scenario launched at the time of execution.
Master data by type of material (fish, feed, chemicals, finished product and different presentations …)
Master data of warehouses and locations by production center, stock management (inputs, outputs, transfers), inventory control, order point, provisioning time, storage conditions, expiry dates …
Identifying procurement units per organization, requisitions management, supplier management, identification of certified suppliers (according to required standards).
Vaccinations through protocols management and other actions
Case management, samples and control of losts, deliveries to laboratory control, receptions, diagnostic and application of recipes
Counts, Losts, Feeding, Classification, Physiology, Environment, Treatments
Cleaning and disinfection, Microbiology, Samples, Nets
Cases, Recipes and Prescriptions
Users and roles
Performance permits management in SmartWater by registered user.
Employee management, basic data, associated production center, work center calendar
Transactional record of actions on SmartWater
Traceability, occupation, employees, batches, inventory, …
About SmartWater Fish Farming Production Software
Traceability throughout the product life cycle (spawning, hatching, weaning, nursery, pre-fattening, farming, processing and packaging)
Batches, Models and Protocols, Transfers, Batch Tracking, Broodstock, Food Live
Production Control, Production Orders, Material Consumption, Bill of Materials (BOM), Tanks, Cages and other Workstations, Roadmaps, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Costs and Marginal Benefits
Materials Management, Warehouse Management, Stock Management, Requisitions and Purchase Orders, Suppliers
Operations and Records: Counts, Losts, Feeding, Classification, Physiology, Environment, Treatment, Cleaning and Disinfection, Microbiology, Samples, Nets, Health Records, Cases and Recipes
Employees, Calendar Center, Users, Roles and Permissions
Multi-language, Multi-species, Multi-center, Multi-company