AZUD - Model PRO - Multi-seasonal Dripline with Bond-on Emitter
From Drip Irrigation Emitters - Multi-Seasonal Dripline
Ø 16 and Ø 20 Models: 1L - 1.6L - 2.2L - 4L Nominal Thickness: 0.75 mm - 0.9 mm - 1 mm. AZUD PRO is the success of the result of 25 years of experience in the micro irrigation sector. The use of the lastest technologies and the innovative design criteria to the development of the new emitters have made possible the application in AZUD PRO of the “DS Technology” by AZUD, together with the obtaining of the maximum hydrodynamic efficiency and emitter’s reliability under all the possible working conditions.
- DS TECHNOLOGY: top protection against clogging.
- Higher uniformity.
- Maximum resistance against any degrading action of UV.
- Integral dripline AZUD PRO. The dripper is protected inside the dripline during the useful life of the system, providing high mechanical resistance against strokes and frictions.
- For irrigation in intensive crops.
- For orchards.
- For irrigation in greenhouses.
- The main flow in charge of driving the water along the whole trajectory of the emitter, from the inlet to the outlet of the same.
- The interaction of the main flow with the secondary flows contributes to increase the effective speed of water.
- The existence of numerous secondary flows help to dissipate most of the pressure energy and avoid dynamically sedimentation.
No reviews were found for AZUD - Model PRO - Multi-seasonal Dripline with Bond-on Emitter. Be the first to review!