Ballya - Sulfonamides Test Kit
From Antibiotics Test
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an antibiotic residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
- Specs：96T / box
- Testing Time：7-10 mins
- Regulation： CN / EU / RU / US
- For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
- Not cross-react with macrolides, spectinomycin, chloramphenicol drugs, etc.
Limit of Detection
- Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
- At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
- Instruction 1
- Tube 12
- Mini Pipette(200μL)
- Tips for mini pipette
- Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
- Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
- Incubate 3 minutes
- Insert strips into the wells
- Incubate 5 minutes
- Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.