Belt and Bucket Elevators
Belt and Bucket Elevators are a simple but effective method of elevating free flowing and semi-free flowing bulk materials including grains, feeds and foods, oilseeds, biomass, waste and minerals. Belt and bucket elevators are popular for bulk material handling and processing applications, particularly amongst those looking for a hard-wearing option as they are highly resistant to wear and can be used indoors and outdoors.
We offer belt and bucket elevators to both agricultural and industrial specification, options include:
- Galvanised steel, stainless steel and painted construction
- Capacities from 20tph to 600tph
- Single and double leg options
- Belt or gearbox drive
- Chain and flight elevators complete with or without side feeder screws, 20 and 40tph
- A full range of inlet and outlet adapters
- En masse machines
- ATEX certified machinery available.
Whether you require a light duty 20tph elevator or a heavy duty 600tph machine we can source the appropriate equipment.