Total Azote (N) 4,0% w/w of which:
Ammoniacal Azote 2,4% w/w
Ureic Azote 1,6% w/w
Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) 8% w/w soluble in water
Potassium Oxide (K2O) 12% w/w soluble in water
Boron (B) 0,05% w/w soluble in water
Zinc (Zn) 0,02 % w/w soluble in water
- Protect from temperatures approaching 0Â°C or exceeding 50Â°C
- Before its use, it is suggested to make a test on a part of the crop.
- It is suggested to make the foliar interventions during the fresher hours of the morning or at the end of the day.
- Do not stack product more than two containers high.
- In case of spillage of the content use suitable absorbent material.
Arboreal and fruit crops:50 70 Kg/Ha
Vegetable crops:4555 Kg/Ha
Flowers and ornamental plants:35 45 Kg/Ha
- In clay soils you must administer the minimum doses.
Kg 1 Kg 6 Kg 12 Kg 30 Kg 250 Kg 1200