VAKI - Bioscanner Fish Counter
The VAKI Bioscanner Fish Counter provides accurate information on the number of fish in sea cages, ponds, tanks and raceways. This highly-accurate fish counter allows for precise deliveries of smolt. When harvesting, the Bioscanner provides lower manpower costs and higher efficiency. Additionally, the Bioscanner can provide data on the number of fish in each size group, when used in conjunction with graders. By utilizing the VAKI Bioscanner, aquaculture operations can achieve more accurate feeding quantities and medical dosages, and have greater confidence in insurance value assessments.
- Accuracy: 99-100%
- Flexibility - fish size from 3g to 6kg
- High capacity - up to 60,000 fish per hour @ 3g
- Gentle treatment - fish are in water at all times
- Easy to use and very efficient
Accurate information on the number and size of farmed fish is very important in modern aquaculture. Biomass data on the fish in tanks and pens makes it possible to monitor production and facilitates management and planning. The Bioscanner has been counting fish worldwide since first introduced in 1984 and is the standard in the automated counting of live fish.
BASIC UNITS AND SPECS
The Scanner Unit 'sees' the fish as they pass through the V-Channel, counts them and relays data to the Control Unit.
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 10 cm x 35 cm (10' x 4' x 14')
- Weight: 3 kg (7 lbs)
- Connector lead 15 m (45 ft) standard length, multiples of this through end-to-end connection
- Waterproof (IP 67)
- Regulates the flow of fish and water and separates the fish, making it possible to count them.