From Heavy Harrows
Set yourself up for success with residue management you can count on. Built-to-last torsion harrows from Brandt deliver consistent down-pressure and even more consistent high-performance. Available in 50', 70' and 82' widths with 5- or 7-bar configurations.
- Widths - 50', 70', 82'
- Configuration - 5 & 7 Bar
- Weight - up to 16,300 lb
Brandt's rugged design is purpose-built to keep you working, even in the toughest conditions to minimize maintenance and keep you in the field.
These efficient units deliver consistent down-pressure and ground contouring across the full working width for uniform seed-bed preparation to get the job done.
Easy To Use
This torsion harrow is simple to operate so you can focus on your field, not your equipment.
Simple Down-Pressure With Ground Control
- Simple design of 2 torsion bars per tine rack reduces components for even down pressure.
- Rotating main beam applies more or less pressure as needed in changing field conditions.
- Flexible harrow sections evenly distribute pressure allowing torsion bars to react independently.
- 5-bar configuration breaks down and shatters straw to incorporate it into the soil.
- 7-bar structure maximizes ground impact to spread straw evenly, forming an ideal finish for seeding.
- Tine options with different lengths and diameters are available to suit your operational needs.
Rugged, Reliable Design
- Solid-truss design eliminates cable snapback when cornering and enables reversing.
- Standard hydraulic wheel height adjustment for easy in-cab control of operation height.
- Hydraulic wing latching system delivers fast and reliable transitions to and from field positions.
Premium couplers with custom colour coding fit securely into the coupler storage arm, keeping the hydraulics in great condition while making implement hook-up quick and easy.
Easily convert this harrow from working position to a transport width of 14 feet, making it one of the easiest harrows to transport.
Steel Hydraulic Lines
High-quality steel lines and purpose-built routing means long-term durability of hydraulic components.
Large Transport Tires
Easily pull your torsion harrow across fields, whatever their condition.
Brandt's premium powder coat paint delivers a high-quality finish that ensures long lasting, vibrant coloration and rust protection for a higher resale value.
Adjustable Tine AnglesBrandt's optional hydraulic tine adjustment feature is part of a complete system that allows you to go from a 5° to 50° tine angle on the go.