Materials add up to a system that is lighter weight, more efficient and longer-lasting than comparable systems. First introduced by Reinke in 1968, the Electrogator became the world’s first reversible, electric-gear-drive center pivot irrigation system. Many people may not know that the original Electrogators were designed and equipped with an angle iron, double leg tower similar to what is seen on competitive machines today. In 1975 our engineers found a better way and changed our tower design to incorporate a single channel leg design.
- Internal flex joint - better flexibility to reduce the need for repairs
- High strength steel - lighter and stronger for reduced wheel tracking and better durability
- V-ring pipe flange seal - never needs to be replaced
- Double wall tower box with a mechanical interlock system - safer and more reliable than anything else on the market
- Control Panels made of aluminum, rather than rust-prone steel
The Alumigator’s strong yet lightweight all-aluminium construction makes it the perfect choice for sod farms and fields with difficult soil types. The high strength, corrosion resistant aluminium also makes the Alumigator a good choice for most wastewater projects.