Chain and Flight Conveyors
Chain and flight conveyors operate in many storage and processing plants across the world. They are ideal for the general movement and distribution of bulk materials. In general most free flowing and semi-free flowing powders, grains, flakes and pellets can be successfully handled with a chain and flight conveyor. The configuration of your conveyor and the type of chain used is determined by the material you are conveying, as well as throughput, application, degradation and abrasiveness.
A fast and cost effective in-plant conveying solution
Chain and flight conveyors are chosen by those wanting optimal throughput whilst minimizing cost but without compromising the build specification. They can also be easily customised to suit individual needs.
We supply chain and flight conveyors to both agricultural and industrial specifications, our range includes:
- 30tph to 600tph capacities
- Galvanised, stainless steel or painted construction
- High tensile steel chains with plastic flights
- Internal wear resistant liners
- Horizontal and angled options
- 15°, 30° and 45° bends available
- Ducts, valves and fittings
- ATEX certified machinery available