Clevebio - Model Amnite TR100 - Fungal Plant Growth Enhancer
The product contains: Naturally occurring fungal strain with antifungal characteristics, nutrients, cereal based carrier.
The active ingredient in the product is Trichoderma harzianum. The microbial count at time of manufacture is 1 x 108 units/ml.
The product is a biological fungicide used to prevent and control several plant pathogens including Pythium, Fusarium and Rhizoctonia species. The strains in the product grow in the plant root zone and colonise the root system. The mechanisms involved in the interaction of Trichoderma strains with other fungal strains include direct antogonism and competition. Trichoderma strains are known to recognise their pathogen hosts and excrete specific enzymes to attack them.
Amnite TR100 is suitable for application to planting mix or soil. For best results the product needs to be thoroughly incorporated during mix preparation or pot filling or incorporated into the planting beds by raking or tilling. The product is suitable for application to a wide variety of plants such as cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, capsicums, ornamental flowers and herbs.
Amnite TR100 is a granular biological fungicide which controls diseases caused by a variety of soilborne pathogens and in many instances eliminates the need to use chemical pesticides and fungicides. Overall, Amnite TR100 increases productivity. The product is safe to use and does not have any adverse effects on the crops. It does not contain any pathogens.
- Granular biological fungicide which controls diseases caused by a variety of soilborne pathogens
- Does not contain any pathogens
- Improvement in growth rate
- Increase in sugar content in vegetables
- Increased resistance to Botrytis, Pythium and Phytophthora
- Control of algal growths
- Improvement in plant resistance to pathogens
- Increase in protein content
- Better and more consistent yields
Horticulture and Vegetables
- Reduction in use of fungicides and pesticides
- Increase in shelf life of produce
- Improvement in resistance to pathogens
- Reduction in plant loss
- Acceleration of the growing cycle
- Improvement in size and appearance of crops
Control of filamentous algal blooms on lakes, lagoons and ponds
- Avoid algal growths from absorbing oxygen and nutrients from the water and preventing the penetration of sunlight.
- Control unsightly algal blooms