Container - Model KOMP 1130E - Slatted Composter
From Slatted Composter
KOMP 1130E, extension to slattlede composter KOMP 1130, square, volume approx. 1.130 l, 107x107 cm, height 101 cm, inclusive connecting straps. 100% recycled plastic made of pure PE waste, therefore repeatedly recyclable. Thick-walled, stable, CFC-free foamed thermal walls, approx. 10 mm thick, provide excellent insulation. Large filling opening. Colour shade: green/dark green, however, the use of 100% recycled material can lead to colour deviations of the individual composting elements. Long service life due to solid construction and UV stabilization.
- The hinge connection allows easy assembly of the container and easy and spacious removal of the compost soil on any side.
- White dots on the surface! Screw stop! For the processing of the recycled plastic, baking soda is used for foaming, which slowly diffuses to the surface. Wherever the 'baking soda' cannot be washed away by rain, there are no snails. They react very sensitively to the high PH value of the baking soda.
- The dignified conical shape in wood imitation not only fits well into any well-kept garden, but also has a very high stability under wind load.
- The thermo-composters are placed and filled in direct contact with the garden soil, which ensures an optimal connection of the existing micro-organisms, especially worms, with the filling material.
- Base plate on request.
- The technical specifications may vary by up to +/- 3%.