Container - Model KOMP 195 - Thermo Composter
KOMP 450, conical, square, volume approx. 453 l, 79x79 cm, height 105 cm. 100% recycled plastic made of pure PE waste, therefore repeatedly recyclable. Thick-walled, stable, CFC-free foamed thermal walls, approx. 10 mm thick, provide excellent insulation. Large filling opening. An ingenious ventilation system enables an optimal air supply. Regulates humidity and temperature, which allows the best humus to mature in the shortest possible time. Even dense lawn cuttings cannot slow down the oxygen supply. The aeration slits are directly underneath the sloping ribs and cannot be closed on the sloping wall facing outwards. There are significantly fewer open slits in the upper area to minimize drying out.
- Colour shade: green/dark green, however, the use of 100% recycled material can lead to colour deviations of the individual composting elements.
- Long service life due to solid construction and UV stabilization.
- The hinge connection allows easy assembly of the container and easy and spacious removal of the compost soil on any side.
- White dots on the surface! Screw stop! For the processing of the recycled plastic, baking soda is used for foaming, which slowly diffuses to the surface. Wherever the 'baking soda' cannot be washed away by rain, there are no snails. They react very sensitively to the high PH value of the baking soda.
- The dignified conical shape in wood imitation not only fits well into any well-kept garden, but also has a very high stability under wind load.
- The thermo-composters are placed and filled in direct contact with the garden soil, which ensures an optimal connection of the existing micro-organisms, especially worms, with the filling material.
- Base plate on request.
- The technical specifications may vary by up to +/- 3%.